Did you come from Latvia or a non-EU country*, do you need support and advice? Our experts are always at your disposal!
On our home page you can find information referring to the integration of third-country nationals in Latvia, including:
– available services for third-country nationals;
– up-to-date information about integration events held by governmental and non-governmental organisations;
– information materials and resources intended for third-country nationals;
We invite you to make use of advice and get answers to various social and legal situations concerning life in Latvia, e.g.:
– social assistance issues (health protection, social services, taxation);
– employment (VACANCIES, labour law);
– migration (stay permit, visas, residence permit);
– rights to tenancy and purchase (issues connected with housing);
– family laws (reunion of families, etc.);
– advanced training, getting European employee certificates enabling one to work in the EU (code 95, etc.), legalisation and recognition of qualification documents;
– start up of a business (matters associated with commercial activity), etc.;
– legal assistance and protection of labour migrant rights.